Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sports.

I usually try not to post on the same thing in a row but, this morning I was truly enlightened on the sports front. So, I'm in Philly on vacay and I had a 2 hour conversation about sports with my Uncle Charles which lead me to write this post cause I can't let these jewels fall by the wayside. So without further a due...In commemoration of my Philly vacation I give you.

The Top 5 Worst Philly trades:
(truly according to Suga HiL)

5. Raja Bell


4. Charles Barkley


3. Moses Malone


2. A.I


1. T.O.

If you don't know who these people are pull yourself together and go watch ESPN, and google these players with mad skills. Also, I could have chose to go on-and-on but I'm on vacation. Philly needs to get it's ish together on the athletic front and return to becoming one of the best sports cities. Think I got wrong, probably not but, hit me up if your crazy enough to think I got it wrong.

0 Comments: