Friday, August 29, 2008

Music.. Throwback Friday


So since it's Micheal Jackson's 50th birthday, I had to post a couple of my favorite videos..and a hot performance of "Dangerous".




"Smooth Criminal"




"Beat It"




"Another Part of Me"




"Dangerous" Live

It's hard to believe that people were passing out and crying at his concerts not too long ago. The sad thing is the last time i saw Micheal it look like he was 95. Oh well, Happy Birthday Micheal...and enjoy the videos. Do you have any favorite Micheal moments..hit up and let me know.

Suga HiL

2 Comments:

Katelin said...

the smooth criminal video is one of my all time faves. that and 'remember the time' of course.

Mo'Hair said...

My fav MJ moment was Motown's 25th Anniversary special many yrs ago...I was no older than 8 and he debuted the legendary "MOONWALK." My heart stopped; I had never seen anything so beautiful. Definitely in my top 5 of the best moments of my life!