Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sports..Lil' Wayne's blog on the NFL Right Now

Well I haven't posted any of Lil's Wayne's thoughts on sports lately because more often than not these days, he really hasn't had too many smart things to say. ( Kid's Stay off the drugs and misc. liquids) But, he bought up some interesting points about the NFL, and I can appreciate his few moments of intelligence.

Lil' Wayne- "The AFC is a real mystery right now. You kind of know what's going to happen with the NFC, but the AFC is all messed up this year. I'm probably the only person out there who thought the Chiefs were gonna be playoff contenders, and Cincinnati would be good, too. "

Suga HiL- Very true, I feel that sometimes NFL mess up games just to play with people's heads.

Lil' Wayne- "The whole Plaxico thing kind was crazy because immediately afterward everyone was talking about the legal implications and what are the Giants going to do with him now, and no one stopped and said, My God, this guy just shot himself. Is he okay? Was it stupid? Of course. I mean, I accidentally shot myself when I was twelve and that's a scary lesson to learn. But before you go yelling at him and talking about his punishment for being so stupid it's like, Guy, is your leg okay? I was amazed no one was asking that question. The guy just shot himself in the leg!"

Suga HiL- No one was asking if he was okay because he shot himself in the leg..FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, Lil' Wayne, it's his leg. My thinking was if you are dumb enough to put yourself in a situation like that, you deserve all the consequences coming to you. (All I gotta say is OJ=15 yrs in prison)

So what do you think bout' what Weezy had to say, or what I had to say for that matter. Let a sister know. The full blog entry is HERE.

Suga HiL

1 Comment:

EZ Duz It said...

Yeah it's his leg but Sean Taylor got shot in his leg 1 time and died!! Just a thought!!