Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sports..Syracuse B-Ball Coach Decides to Beat Up His Mic after First Loss

So if you didn't watch anything in the sports world last night Cleveland State beat No. 11 Syracuse in the Carrier Dome with a hail Mary half-court shot.
Here's the video of game winning shot

What was more entertaining and hilarious, was what happened after the game.

Head coach Jim Boeheim, who looked as confused as Yao Ming trying to play defense was answering questions when his mic started to malfunction. A few nasty stares at this horribly made device wasn't enough, so Boeheim took a swipe at the thing. No, seriously. He took a jab so quick at the mic, I felt I was watching the Kimbo Slice fight again. Just peep the vid..Beware: it is definitely too funny for work but hit play anyways.


So, what is your take on the situation. What do you think Coach Boeheim was thinking/saying in his mind to make him take a swipe at the mic like that. I personally think he was saying the following:

"I might have lost my first fight on the court this season, but I damn sure ain't losing with a mic"

Just my take though, what yours. Let a sister know.

Suga HiL

0 Comments: