Friday, December 5, 2008

Throwback Friday...Just When You Need It..

It's another Friday, and here is a great Throwback that came at just the right time..
I was a little heated about having someone try to "do me" at work and did a terrible job, leading to twice the work for me. I was talking to my friend about it and this is what he had to say:

"You'll get it, your are very smart, and strong willed".

It's great to have people in your life to say things to you like this, if you don't have any, get some friends that will encourage you when you need it. Anywho, here is the throwback from none other than Whitney Houston (pre-crack, ya'll know this song; Exhale (Shoop, Shoop) from the Waiting to Exhale Soundtrack. So the next time you feeling stressed..(all together now) deep Breath...Exhale!!


Enjoy the video and have a great weekend, I know me and my Rum are going to have a great one. What's your plans for the weekend?

Suga HiL

1 Comment:

Eb the Celeb said...

There aint nothin like Whitney before the drugs... I listen to classic whitney on the regular... and this hands down is still one of the best soundtracks ever!