Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sports.


Hey yall,
I guess you heard that the Boston Celtics won the NBA Championship title. And since I'ma about it all.. I have to speak on it. I'm ok with the Leprechaun’s winning...but did the Laker's have to go out like some punks. I personally turned the game off at 10:00 p.m. because it was simply pathetic to be getting paid that much and play like some wimps. I think it was the third quarter and the Celtics were still up by like 30 points. Even though I respect the Celtics for their all around game of defense and offense I thought the NBA had more to offer than a blowout Game 6. Even when MJ and Pipen were doin’ it up, the opponent still came with a fight to the best of their abilities. It was still entertaining. After all they are ball players. The United States best. The crazy thing is, my fam and I had a heated debate over if the championship was fixed, and all my standing up for the Lakers went down the drain. At the end of the day, I just thought that they had more heart than what the came with. Which leads me to the question….Do you still think that the talent of this year’s Championship teams was worth watching? I have always been a fan of the game but had I known it would end like this, I would have spent more time studying for my GMAT and getting some sleep instead of watching all 51/2 games.

0 Comments: