Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sports.

According to the NBA, here are the top-selling jerseys as follows:
Are we really surprised?

Kobe: America's favorite player.
A.I: The player that doesn't show up to practice but still can command the floor every game.
LeBron: I call him "Mr. Showtime".
Chris Paul: "Mr. Fastest Come Up Ever".
K.G: "Mr. Underated till now".

Is your favorite player's jersey on the list, if not, tell me who they are and why?

Here's a little basketball humor. Enjoy!

Hoops, I did it again
Hoops, I did it again

1 Comment:

Torie Michelle said...

Kobe! Of course. Even if he weren't America's favorite player, he'd still be mine.

Though, I have to say that Paul Pierce's shenanigans (great acting paired with great playing) kinda impressed me during the finals.

...would have still preferred a Lakers win but whatev.

--TM: http://toriemichelle.com/words/