Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fashion..Must Have Fall Bags..

Okay, I know I really have kind of been slacking a little bit on my Fashion posts, but here I am to save the day!! (I know I'm silly). This morning a saw a segment on "The Today Show" for the Must-Have Fall Bags so I had to hook you up..

They classify the must have bags into 4 categories: Lady-like, Exotics, Convertibles, and Fringe. Check out the video and you will certainly be drooling for atleast a good 4 minutes. Oh, did I forget to tell ya'll they are all UNDER a $100!!!



You can get all the purses and prices for the bags in the video HERE. Which one's are you partial to?

Happy Fall purse shopping...

Suga HiL

2 Comments:

Suga HiL said...

Me personally, I really like the Convertible and the Fringe bags, they are just my size and style right now.

Unknown said...

A beautiful crystal adorns this elegant and roomy rust colored rawhide bag. Carry all your personal items with room to spare. Seed beads form a colorful edging. Sewn with stronger than real simulated sinew.

----------------------
hesslei...

social marketing