Friday, October 31, 2008

Throwback Friday...Stand up for Lutha!!

Alright ya'll I'm bringing you one of my very favorite songs... It's "Never Too Much" by Luther Vandross. I think I love this song becuase it's not just a love song..it has that upbeat, make your day better spirit. Do you have any songs that make you feel that way?

1000 kiss from you never too much..

It makes me think about never taking for granted the life we have, no matter how hard it is. Enjoy the moments of grinding, and the perfectly made chocolate milk shakes. (My favorite by the way.

Anyways, Have a great Friday..and bare with me as I try to make a new blogging schedule that keeps up with me and my life without making me totally exhausted.




Oh and Happy Halloweeen!

Suga HiL



1 Comment:

mrsFAB said...

They most definitely don't make them like this anymore. Thanks for this flashback... one of my FABfaves!