Monday, October 27, 2008

Something a little different..Oh..and there's something about Homecoming!!

Aight guys....I know I've been slipping...But ALL of the reasons for the slippage are relevant.

- New job in sports industry..and it's definitely got me working overtime

- I have also been writing at merchantsonsports.com for a couple of weeks now, which I have also been slipping on...
- Lastly, and more importantly, Homecoming was the weekend before last (10.18) and I'm still re-cooping from that ish.
But since yall couldn't be there...SO...insert yourself in these pics and I know you'll be feeling good. The weather was in the mid 80's for the game( and the drinky-drank, and bb-q between the half was on pointe)...me and my girls went to our favorite hibachi restaurant afterwards..and did waaaaaaayyyyy too much that night. But, keep in mind that Homecoming comes around only once a year...so we definitely did it big since we alumna and all.


We are some of your most fun Homecoming moments..now, post-graduate, and all you can possibly tell me! Oh, by the way #9 O-State beat Baylor during Homecoming 34-6. I hopefully, I be doing a little bit better on updating my blog.


Suga HiL

0 Comments: