Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sports.. Lil' Wayne Blog Post #2

Okay, so if you don't know by now, Lil Wayne now has a blog on ESPN, because he's a sports fnanatic. I read the first one, it was aight, but the second one I actually found entertaining and got some laughs from. Here is some of his excerpts from his post..

ON NFL: Now on to Brett Favre. He must know God's phone number, 'cause he is
superhuman. Like, Brett Farve? Come on. He's like 3900 years old and he threw
for six touchdowns? He's never even done that in his whole career. And he does
it with the Jets when no one is expecting nothing from him.
ON Sundays: I'm gonna watch the baseball games today at my house. On Sundays, I
pretty much don't leave my house until after all the games are over, and then I
go into the studio. I have five TVs in my house and we have like 85 TVs in the
studio, and all of them will be on different sports.
ON his Fantasy Football Team: I won my fantasy football match-up this week, by
the way. I slayed 'em 79-43. I'm 3-1 now. They still don't know it's me, even
though I use my real name, Dwayne Carter, on there. Even if there's a guy who
knows who I am, he's probably looking at that and going, yeah, whatever.
I mean for one of the first times ever Lil Wayne is not sounding like he got a cup of syrup in his hand. *Claps and Snaps for that*. What do you think though? Hit me up and let me know.

You can find his whole blog and post HERE.


Suga HiL



Source: ESPN

0 Comments: