Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Something a little different..

This meme is based on the seven deadly sins that I got from J. Dakar (peep his blog on my blog roll). I thought it was kind of interesting so I decided to give it a try. I'm usually not into putting soo much of myself out there but if I'm going to do it..I'm doin' it on my terms.

Anger
1. Who did you last get angry with? Coworker.
2. What is your weapon of choice? My words.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? No.
4. How about of the same sex? No. It's a waste of time.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Myself.
6. What is your pet peeve? People who ask me stupid questions that if they took 5 min to use their brains they could answer.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I forgive, but will always remember your mistakes.

Sloth
1. What is one thing you’re supposed to do daily that you haven’t done in a long time? Work out..I still look good. I haven't had any complaints.
2. What is the latest you’ve ever woken up? Noon.
3. Who have you been meaning to contact, but haven’t? No one really.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? Any excuse I make will never be lame..that's just not me.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones…)? Yes. Hip Hop Abs...
6. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? Once.

Gluttony
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? None really. I like coke floats and snow cones though.
2. Meat eaters are…: Aight..I'm a chicken person myself.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you’ve had in one sitting/outing/event? Two Bahama Mama's, and about 3 Long Islands
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? No.
5. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods or spicy foods? Definitely sweets.

Lust
1. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Yes. Who hasn't.
2. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Great eyes and smile. Perfect combo.
3. Have you ever been made a proposition by a prostitute? No.
4. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? No.
5. Is love at first sight really lust? Definitely.
1. How many credit cards do you own? One.
2. What’s your guilty pleasure store? Coach.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Pay off student loans and my fam's debt, donate some to charity, and continue to up my shoe game.
4. Would you rather be rich or famous? Neither are important. I rather be happy!
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? No.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? Umm..let me think.
7. How many mp3s are on your hard drive? Can't count.

Pride
1. What is one thing you have done that you’re most proud of? I graduated a year early from high school.
2. What’s one thing you’ve done that your parents are most proud of? Everything I accomplished so early in my life.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? For once not being insatiable, and just be content with everything.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Yes.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Yes.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? No.
7. What did you do today that you’re proud of? Multi-tasking my butt off.

Envy
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for yourself? Nothing.
2. Who would you want to go on Trading Spaces with? I love my space. No need to trade it.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? What can I say I like being me!
4. Have you ever been cheated on? Unfortunately yes.
5. Have you ever cheated? No.

Hit me up with some of your answers, I can't be the only one telling all..

Suga HiL

1 Comment:

Mega said...

I like the Envy list the best. You hit my life on the mark.