Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sports.




Evidently, the NFL coaches don't want T.O or Chad Johnson on their teams. In the offseason ESPN.com did an anonymous survey of NFL head coaches that explored a variety of topics, including smartest offensive and defensive player,etc.Another question asked to the NFL head coaches was which Pro Bowl-caliber player would they not want on their roster?

Of the 20 head coaches who responded, 14 voted for Dallas Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens, who was the runaway winner. Chad Johnson of the Cincinnati Bengals was a distant second with three votes.
But the question is why Owens, and why by some many votes?When it comes to winning, there is no comparison between Owens and Johnson. Owens led three different teams to the playoffs and has a Super Bowl appearance with the Philadelphia Eagles.Johnson has just one winning season his entire career in Cincinnati and is 0-1 in the postseason.
It is clear that Owens rates much higher on the distraction scale with coaches.
In my opinon, I would rather have T.O. than Chad. But, I think that coaches rather have Johnson cause they don't like players who still their shine. I also feel the limelight gives room for the player not to be focused on the game.

To me there is a million and 1 reasons not to want Johnson though, I guess being arrested a couple of times and definitely loving being the bad boy of the NFL doesn't really count for anything. Plus, I thought Pacman Jones would have taken the #1 spot. But, maybe I'm wrong.

Official Results:
1. Terrell Owens: WR Dallas Cowboys
2. Chad Johnson: WR Cincinatti Bengals
3. Randy Moss: WR New England Patriots
4 .Drayton Florence: CB Jacksonville Jaguars
5. Adam "Pacman" Jones: CB Dallas Cowboys
What do you think T.O or Chad Johnson? Or is this list all wrong?
Oh, I forgot to add that @ least T.O is easy on the eyes and has that great smile. Umm.

Suga HiL

1 Comment:

So@24 said...

Uh oh. Sports? Fashion? I hope one of these days I can comment on SOMETHING on this blog.

;)