Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sports..Question Tuesday

Okay, since I have been in sports overload lately (which is not very often, more less more sports and the lack of time to write about it all) I have decided to come up with question Tuesday. This post will need everybody's full PARTICIPATION..meaning comments. Plus, I really want to know that I'm not the only one who truly has an opinion on sports matters. So..PLEASE comment away and give me YOUR opinion.


Plus, I love when people (think) I'm wrong..

First..
Are the Denver Bronco's just appearing to be a potentially really good team, or are the Oakland Raiders just a really bad team that wasn't prepared last night? Or was it a combination of the two?

SUGA HIL:
I'm going to say that Raiders just suck.. I thought they would have had a better showing last night. They got Deangelo Hall, Justin Fargas. Then it was their home opener, but all it seemed that they could do is rack up penalties and personal fouls. Just sad..

Should T.O. have gotten that 15 yard penalty for celebrating after the touchdown Sunday?



SUGA HIL:
I going to go with Coach wade Phillips on this one.
"It's my fault for not knowing that there was another hidden rule here somewhere," Phillips said. "I'm a little like he is. I don't know why they won't let you have fun. He wasn't making fun of anybody. It wasn't an outlandish display of taunting the other team."

Now that Tom Brady is officially out for the rest of the season, is that really going to screw the Patriots over?

SUGA HIL:
This question is kind of hard to answer but I'll take a stab at it. Since Matt Cassel has probably only played in 2 NFL games since he started backup with the Pats..I'm going to say he'll do okay but he will definitely won't be as good as people are saying. I say the will make the cut for playoffs but lose in first game.

Lastly, is OJ going to get off again in his trial?


SUGA HIL: Prosecutors say they got a lot of evidence, obviously that didn't matter in the last case. Well, I do think he will have to do some jail time but they are not going to throw like 5 books at him.

So that's all for question Tuesday. Do you have some questions you wanted featured in a upcoming post? Hit me up and let me know.
And all opinions expressed are solely Suga HiL's..if you don't like it tell me why but just don't be a straight up hater..

Suga HiL

0 Comments: