Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fashion..D&G Spring/Summer Shows

So Milan Fashion week started this week and I have for you.....Dolce and Gabana!!!

Spring and Summer 2009 Womenswear



In this show D&G really went sailor on us and I actually really liked it. The evening dresses not soo much. All I was thinking in my mind when I saw them was "Don't go near the microwave". I loved the bathing suits, but I was trying to figure out girl like me with some hips and curves would look in one?? Hmm. I also liked the slightly masculine looks, they were so sexy to me. Overall, this was a great show, and I will definitely be looking for some knock-offs of this line.

Spring and Summer 2009 Menswear



To me it seems that they played up the young Clark Kent look up for this line. I like the clean suits, of course it is fashion so there were one to many metro-sexual looks for me. Overall, I thought it was a good show with some wearable potential with the dress shirts, tie, and the skinny pants.

What do you think of D&G's Summer Spring line? Let me know.

Suga HiL

0 Comments: