Friday, September 12, 2008

Music...Throwback Friday

What up, it's Friday again..time for another throwback. Today's classics come from Ms. Jackson..Janet that is. I gave some young Janet, and then the older Janet. Nonetheless, I don't really like the current Janet with J.D producing all her music. It's just not hot. I decided on the first one though because it reminds of the good times when dudes weren't trying to do everything they can to get in the cookie jar. The second video came to mind when my from Odara from Gimme the Goodies said she could do all the moves to "Pleasure Principle", I used to but not now, but I can still do all the moves to "I Get So Lonely". What videos can you still do the moves to? Hope you have a good Friday and enjoy the vids.

Let's Wait Awhile

I Get So Lonely



Suga HiL

0 Comments: