Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Intellect.. Cindy Mccain post "The View" Comments

I don't know if you heard or not, but Cindy McCain was on "The View" and was a little upset about the so called "grilling" of her and John when they hit the couches. This video also brings up some other issues. Peep the vid..

First of all, I saw the whole interview, and I didn't think there were any questions at all that were hard, that she felt the need to be angry about. Yes, I want to know everything about any potential Presidential candidate. They have watched the show before, they knew they are big Barack supporters. Secondly, as it pertains to the Showbiz Tonight piece. WTH was the black lady on before the interview. I understand she gets paid for her opinion but "chillax".

If you didn't see the whole John and Cindy McCain interview in "The View" here are the links for the interview.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

So what did you think about the interview, and Cindy McCain's thoughts? Hit me up and let me know.

Suga HiL

2 Comments:

President Anthony Taurus said...

LOL. I am watching that clip now on CNN. First of all, Loren Lake is FINE AS HELL. Now, that's out of my system, you're completely right. I think it was just odd or maybe unexpected that The View would do something most of the news programs won't do which is ask some decent questions and have strong opinions. It was very serious for a show most would consider "silly chick shit", at least in my opinion.

Cindy McCain is on some silly shit. She just trying to keep her money.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!