Friday, August 8, 2008

Music.

Happy Friday to all, It's time for another Throwback Friday and this comes by way of Another Bad Creation. Circa 1991. I mean these little dudes could rap and dance better than I can now. Who would have thought that their careers would be short-lived? Anyways, I thought of this video because I was at the park.

I swing my beat at the playground..playground....
You know...
ABC--BBD... Okay I'll stop.


Another Bad Creation - Playground




Iesha

We played videoz........ We ate cerealllllll...Iesha..You are the girl that I never had and I want to get to know you better. Gotta love it. I saw a picture of them about two months ago and they all had on their loser faces. It's truly sad that they were soo hot back in the day and really have nothing to show for it now. Ah well, enjoy the videos.

3 Comments:

ODARA said...

this was my SONG!!!

Ed The Sports Fan said...

really, you got ABC youtube videos now? lol...lord help us.

-Ed.

Suga HiL said...

@ Ed the Sports fan..
Don't act like you didn't get down to ABC.
You know you got some memories at the playground. I know you had a little Iesha back in the day..LOL!