Monday, August 18, 2008

Sorry for the delay...

I know you are probably thinking. what the h*ll is up with Suga HiL, she hasn't posted in like 5 days. Well the unthinkable happened, my 3 month old laptop crashed. Yeah I know, that ish was brand new. Anyways, over these last four days I have been through every emotion possible; sadness, anger, joy, disbelief, rage, confused, dumbfounded, all of them.


HP has officially gone to my bad side. I'm not going to tell you all the gory and almost unbelievable details but I will say HP IT people (which to me were trained by dumb and dumber) gave me some instructions that left me with un-recoverable software that I paid for..HOT, boiling hot I continue to be. I digress though. So basically, nothing has gotten fixed over the last few days with HP on the phone, and they are sending me recovery software as a last attempt before they have to replace it with a new one.

So bare with me during this time and I apologize for the brief inconvenience. I would have just continued to do my posts from my friend's house but I feel it just wouldn't be right posting from another computer but mine except for in emergency cases to let ya'll know what's up. The best way to describe it is a football player making a touch down with a basketball..yeah it's a touch down but it's just not quite right you know?

So keep in your prayers as I continue you to go through this ordeal which should be done with by tonight.

4 Comments:

Holly said...

Ugh, my sister has been going through a similar situation. Her newish machine has been sent back twice. The tech team has been less than helpful. I've had great luck with HP tech in the past, but dealing with them for my sister's machine has left me less than happy. I hope everything gets sorted out for you...and my sister.

bshepjr said...

damn, sorry to hear that, especially for a 3 month old laptop. might as well charge it to the game.

Suga HiL said...

Thanks for the love and support it means a lot..2 BJ man I would charge it to the game but just forgetting about thousand dollar laptop is really hard to do...

bshepjr said...

lol, dont get me wrong, i didnt mean forget about the laptop, just have them replace it and forget about your lost data. i dont think anyone can forget the money lol