Friday, August 22, 2008

Music.. Throwback Friday

I know it's been awhile but I'm starting it off right again..Throwback Friday! One of my favorite Hip Hop artists who has been off the scene lately, TWISTA!! Here is one of my favorite Twista songs from 2004, "Overnight Celebrity". It's hard to believe that it was actually not that long ago, I have always respected his flow, it always seemed so original.

He is recently back with a little hot verse off of Mike Jones track "Cutty Buddy"..that track will definitely be heating up the charts soon if not already at your spot. I'll post it as soon as I get it. I'm mainly trying to give ya'll some hot posts at Speedy Gonzalez speed right now because of the technical difficulties below.



So "hear" it is, the first of many today..TGIF and have a good one!

Suga HiL

0 Comments: