Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sports.. Olympics Recap

Alright guys, I'm back with the Sports Goodie Bag, and this one will detail what's going on in the Olympics Day 5/Recap.

Last night Phelps won one more Gold medal; this one for the 200m medley. I think I can officially say that any race that Micheal is in, he'll win the Gold medal.
The U.S Women's gymnastics team who I told needs to get they minds right..fell apart during the last two rotations of the final. They had the opportunity to capitalize on China's mistakes on the High Beam but they as well made mistakes plus some they could not afford on the Floor rotation. So they ended up with a Silver medal, which is good, but you just should have seen the way they fell apart. My heart goes out to them for a loss like that.

Today you can look forward to more Micheal Phelps winning Gold medals. Also, the Individual Gymnastics finals start today, which could be really interesting. I'm sure China will be all in the mix seeing that they took both Team All-Around gold medal for gymnastics.

For those boxing fans you can also look forward to quite a few match-ups tonight. I will be watching most of it but tonight is definitely not one of those "action days". But, I'll keep you updated.


NOTE: Post Update to Aaron Rodgers Pre-Season Debut
Like I had predicted Aaron Rodgers didn't have his A game face on, it was more like his B- game face. Final score Bengals 20, Packers 17. I have to admit he did a lot better than I thought he would do. We will see if he can take the real heat when the season starts.

Suga HiL

1 Comment:

Holly said...

Great coverage--thanks for the updates.