Monday, August 11, 2008

Sports..Put Up or Shut Up

So I couldn't let this one go by seeing that there has been sooo much controversy concerning Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre..more to the latter. Anyways, tonight on ESPN, at 7/8 ET the Green Bay Packers will be playing in their first NFL Pre-Season game against the Cincinnati Bengals at Lambeau Field.


Now, I have already spoke on letting Brett Favre play/drama, but have yet to speak Aaron Rodgers play. First of all, I don't know what the Packers are expecting of this dude..He's not Jesus, nor is he a Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or Tony Romo. This guy hasn't even played that much..so if this game goes how I think it will go..I'm going to be laughing the whole season.

Secondly, with all the drama surrounding this QB spot, I really sense a Chicago situation. Switching quarterbacks every week..I feel that the Packers set themselves up for that kind of situation with the way they handled things. You have these "Supposedly" good QB's , and once the season starts they play like the analyze turf for a living. Now, maybe I'm wrong, but most likely I'm not. One thing I do know is that I will be checking out Mr. Rodgers to see the state of his game. I also know the strategy the Pre-Season games so I don't expect that much from him, but I do know want to know if he sucks it up, cause everybody is checking for him this game and you know how football politics can be..What do you think..Is he gonna choke or is he getting the Packer's vote? Well shall soon see.

Suga HiL

0 Comments: