Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sports.

Since, the sports world is soo overloaded right now, I decided to give you a goodie bag of what's going on in the sports world right now.


Oh course, I will start with Brett Favre: According to ESPN, the Pacs offered him 25 million for 10 years to not play...If it was me..You know I'd be out. But since it is Brett Favre and he's all heart, he wants to play. So I say let the man play. Details have just recently came out that him and Aaron Rodgers are going to have an old fashion showdown for the #1 QB spot. I definitely ready for this to get interesting.
Full Details on Brett and him trying get put on again:

Moving on to Tyson Gay. He is the main dude me, and alot of ladies are checking for on the track. Oh I forget, the projected winner for the 100 m in Beijing. But, the good thing is his hamstring is on the come up.
"When I step on the line in Beijing, don't worry. I'll be ready to go"
Check Gay out 8-08 when the Olympics get started up.
Details on Gay and his hamstring



Yao, oh Yao. When I posted about the mini drama between Yao and Artest I knew there were going to be some apologies coming out. And the pudding has been posted. Yao apologized, of course. If that team ever plans to make it to the playoffs, those two have to have good chemistry. I told ya so.
Here is where all the drama came from.
Full details on the scripted apology to Ron Artest.

I can't leave you without someone getting arrested..Paul Pierce. Yep, I said it. This one is a little suspicious..I since from the story a DWB situation, along with a little attitude and a Corona. Anyways, he got arrested, was given a Breathalyzer, passed and then they let him go. Hmm.
Get the full details about the situation.

Honorable mention: Take a look at possible NBA-OKC, team uniforms. Whatcha think?

I hope I hooked ya'll up properly. Let me know.

Suga HiL

0 Comments: